Position: Site Technician
Reporting To: Manager, Site Execution
Location: United States, Canada, Central and South America
Job Type: Contract (2018)
Salary : to be discussed
This position is responsible to support the Site Coordinator and the Site Manager for all activities related to the equipment, the deployment and the tear down before and after the event. The Technician will also have a major role in making sure the equipment is running well during the festival by troubleshooting problems, offering support to all users of our equipment and much more. The Technician will play a crucial rôle on the success of our on site execution.
- Assist the Site coordinator in the equipment management by helping to keep in order the inventory and support him for the receiving and shipping of this equipment.
- Prepare equipment required for deployment such as, cables, switch boxes, power cables, wifi devices, portals, pos, etc.
- Install and make sure all access control, cashless and social media equipments on site are working properly.
- Install any additional equipment requested or judge useful by the Site Managers or the Site Coordinator based on the needs of the event.
- Make sure that all the working area, office and on site, remains safe, clean and accessible at all time.
- Act as a resource for all intellitix equipment users in a respectful and mindful manner.
- Support the Site Coordinator in making sure everything is working properly during the event.
- Assist the Site Coordinator on all other task related to the success of the event.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Valid passport
- Eligibility or authorization to work in Canada or the United States
- Experience in the live event industry such as (production, ticketing, setup, teardown, etc.) an asset.
- Available to work additional hours, evenings and weekends for business needs as required, particularly during periods with increased workflow;
- Available to travel, for business needs, up to three (3) weeks per months during periods with increased workflow
*Please note that resumes for the Site Technician role are being collected for future 2018 positions.