Position: Site Manager
Reporting To: Manager, Site Execution
Location: United States, Canada, Central and South America
Job Type: Contract
Salary : to be discussed
This position is accountable for all activities that take place on the event site. All personnel that are working on-site will take day to day direction from the Site Manager. The Site Manager will also assist the Customer Success Manager with the on-site components of advancing and planning an event. The Site Manager will interface with the event staff to work towards an efficient and successful execution on site. The Site Manager will keep an on-site schedule and budget, as well as provide daily updates on progress.
- Accountable for all activities on-site;
- Responsible for maintaining an event schedule and budget while on-site;
- Responsible for communicating with the event to inform them on progress and assist with troubleshooting and problem solving as necessary;
- Responsible for managing and directing a site team to execute an event efficiently;
- Responsible for assisting the Customer Success Manager with the on-site components for advancing the event;
- Responsible for providing daily updates as to the progress and status of on-site activities to the Management team;
- Accountable for taking an equipment inventory prior to build up as well as at load out;
- Responsible for collecting all expenses from site staff and submitting them along with their own to Accounting following the event.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience in a leadership role;
- Valid Driver’s Licence and passport;
- Eligibility or authorization to work in Canada or the United States;
- Experience in the live event industry an asset.
- Available to work additional hours, evenings and weekends for business needs as required, particularly during periods with increased workflow;
- Available to travel, for business needs, up to three (3) weeks per months during periods with increased workflow.
*Please note that resumes for the Site Manager role are being collected for future 2018 positions.