Position: Mobile Developer
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours/week)
A Mobile Developer with an in-depth knowledge of design applications, web user experience architecture and web and mobile development. You thrive working within a dynamic, challenging environment within the parameters of delivery deadlines, while maintaining open lines of communication relating to the status of a given project and it’s risks and challenges. You will encourage team awareness and appropriate adoption of emerging technologies.
- Transform design concepts into design assets for development teams and assist in development
- Apply knowledge and advanced skills with visual design, user experience and
appropriate web design and development technologies
- Collaborate with functional areas to ensure the integrity of the design
requirements and the translation of wire frames into optimal user experience
- Provide feedback to improve the quality of the product and reduce the complexity
of the user interface
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts
- Develop high performance, scalable development
- Work with other departments to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Lead efforts to deploy new and existing applications into AWS environments
Qualifications / Skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years development experience with different mobile technologies including:
➢ 4 years experience consuming RESTful APIs in JSON or XML.
➢ 4 years experience with iOS native application developent in Objective C.
➢ 2 years experience with iOS native application developent in Swift.
➢ 4 years experience with SCM technologies like Git.
➢ 2 years experience with TDD Unit and Integration testing in Xcode.
- Experience with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or other
- 2 years experience with third party API integrations like Google Maps, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology including sprints, SCRUMS and test-driven development
- Solid understanding of internet technologies: DNS, SSL, SSH.
- Experience with Linux RHEL or equivalent.
- Experience with Android, Java, IntelliJ, Fabric.
- You are comfortable working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
Why Choose Intellitix?
As a member of the Intellitix team you will be part of an energetic team atmosphere and be a direct contributor to our success at the individual and team level. You will be part of a global team dealing with offices and clients located around the world including Canada, Europe and the United States. As part of an international company you will experience the intimacy of a well-built virtual team while having the opportunity collaborate with individuals from countries around the world. We are committed to providing employees with a healthy work-life balance and strive to provide a diverse, flexible and enjoyable work environment.
We thank all applicants in advance for expressing interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.