Position: Support Analyst
Location: Toronto, Canada / Chatham-Kent, Canada
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Reporting To: Director Of Product Management
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Click HERE to apply!
Looking for a great opportunity?
Intellitix builds the hardware and software that powers premier festivals and events worldwide. From Comic Con San Diego to Tomorrowland Belgium and everything in-between, our Team is there ensuring a seamless delivery of our product. We are looking for a Support Analyst who will provide secondary technical support on various hardware and software issues relating to the intellitix platform.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of IT support in a systems administrator role and has some basic programming skills. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will have an interest in the live event space and be willing to jump into a fast-paced environment ready to troubleshoot and problem solve.
If you’ve got a “can-do” attitude and are ready to help transform the live event industry– we want you on our Team!
- Respond to service tickets in a timely manner according to SLAs
- Diagnose, evaluate and resolve or escalate issues appropriately, documenting details within Altissian Service Desk
- Perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention.
- Proactively review new releases and customer implementations to identify potential problem areas that need to be monitored.
- Actively monitor system performance, analyze trends and identify possible issues
- Due to the nature of the live events, Support Analysts may be required to work a variety of shifts including early morning, evening and weekend
We are looking for candidates that have:
- Degree or diploma in a programming, networking, or related field of study
- Operational knowledge to run and support windows desktops and servers
- Networking fundamentals
- Excellent problem solving skills and written and verbal communication
- Creativity in solving technology problems
- Strong customer service experience
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced, flexible environment while managing multiple priorities
If you’ve worked with some of these technologies, you might be a good fit:
- AWS, Git, Jenkins, databases, firewalls, linux servers, & apache
Why Choose Intellitix?
As a member of the Intellitix team you will be part of an energetic team atmosphere and be a direct contributor to our success at the individual and team level. You will be part of a global team dealing with offices and clients located around the world including Canada, Europe and the United States. As part of an international company you will experience the intimacy of a well-built virtual team while having the opportunity collaborate with individuals from countries around the world. We are committed to providing employees with a healthy work-life balance and strive to provide a diverse, flexible and enjoyable work environment.
We thank all applicants in advance for expressing interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click HERE to apply!