Position: .NET Developer, E- Commerce
Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Reporting To: Software Developer Manager
Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field of study
Job Type: (1) Full-Time, Permanent, (1) Contract
Click HERE to apply!
What we are looking for?
A .NET Software Developer with an in-depth knowledge in enterprise level e-commerce web applications. You thrive working within a dynamic, challenging environment within the parameters of delivery deadlines, while maintaining open lines of communication relating to the status of a given project and it’s risks and challenges. You will support our existing payments web applications and enhance them aligning to our company’s roadmap.
- Maintain existing back-end services; refactor our existing code base to implement highly scalable APIs and micro-services.
- Support the Operations team to build a CI/CD pipeline and deploy existing applications into AWS.
- Collaborate with other developers
- Provide guidance to external third parties on utilization of public SDK
- Test, debug, and write code that works across different platforms
- Write well-organized and reusable code that is easy to maintain by other
- Provide feedback to improve the quality of the product and reduce unnecessary
complexity of the applicationn
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field and/or post graduate Internet related Certificate
- 4 years experience with C# .NET.
- 3 years experience with E-Commerce web applications implementing Secure Credit Card payments processing.
- 4 years experience with MS IIS 7 and newer.
- 4 years experience with MS SQL Server 2012 and newer.
- 4 years experience with SCM technologies like Git
- Solid understanding of internet technologies: DNS, SSL, SSH.
- Experience with planning and writing technical documentation
- Superior problem solving and risk management skills
- Must be a team player with the desire to own projects and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Detail oriented with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Keeps up to date on industry best practices and technology
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Exposure to application containers like Docker
Why Choose Intellitix?
As a member of the Intellitix team you will be part of an energetic team atmosphere and be a direct contributor to our success at the individual and team level. You will be part of a global team dealing with offices and clients located around the world including Canada, Europe and the United States. As part of an international company you will experience the intimacy of a well-built virtual team while having the opportunity collaborate with individuals from countries around the world. We are committed to providing employees with a healthy work-life balance and strive to provide a diverse, flexible and enjoyable work environment.
We thank all applicants in advance for expressing interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click HERE to apply!