Increase Sponsorship Value and ROI
As the world becomes increasingly digital and brand partnerships are the mainstay of live events, organizers are tasked with finding innovative ways to connect brands with their audiences. Brand partners are now looking to amplify interactive sponsorships with measurable results, and increase sponsorship value.
RFID technology opens up a world of opportunities bridging digital communities and real-life experiences, providing engaging ways to bring sponsors and fans closer than ever before. Discover how Experiential, Access Control, and Cashless Payment systems enhance brand exposure and build customer loyalty.
Ramp Up Sponsorship Presence and Enhance Brand Activations
- With social media integration, organizers and sponsors are able to extend their brand reach past the event itself, creating lasting digital impressions with their connected fans.
- RFID Brand activation opportunities include contests, prize giveaways, scavenger hunts, photo booths, competitive games, live leaderboards, custom playlists, taste and sampling lists, voting and polls, surveys, and other custom brand activations.
Deliver Tangible Analytics-Based ROI
- Sponsors gain unprecedented audience insight including user demographics, engagement levels, and activity reports in real-time on custom dashboards.
- Armed with a wealth of data collected on the RFID platform, sponsors can build targeted customer profiles, measure sponsorship ROI, and refine future marketing campaigns.
Send Targeted Post-Event Sponsor Content and Communications
- By continuing the brand dialogue, sponsors can engage with target customers post-event through email communications and social media platforms for guests who have opted in with their RFID wristbands.
- Post-event marketing campaigns drive in-store and online purchases, build brand loyalty, and ultimately deliver immense value for sponsors and guests.
Brand Access Control Portals and RFID Wristbands
- Our white label solution allows organizers to custom brand entry portal skins with sponsor logos and brand messaging, providing an opportunity for sponsors to get in front of customers at the first touch point upon entering the event.
- Working directly with wristband suppliers, event organizers can also custom brand RFID wristbands with sponsor logos for further brand exposure.
Offer Promotional Vouchers to Sponsors
- Ramp up sponsorship value by involving brand partners with guest incentives including promotional vouchers allowing users to add event credit onto their cashless account with a unique voucher code, compliments of the sponsor.
- Sponsors can tie-in promotional offers to their marketing campaigns and increase email opt-ins or sign-ups for membership and subscription services, while building brand loyalty with their target customers.
Brand “Tap Here” Stickers for Cashless POS
- Another event touch point with sponsor logo placement includes “Tap Here” stickers at every point-of-sale terminal reader across the event site. Guests double-tap their wristbands on RFID readers for every contactless payment made, providing additional brand exposure for sponsors.